|Fakulta:||Fakulta humanitních studií|
|Osoba:||Bc. Véronique Lowther-Harris|
|Katedra:||Zahraniční oddělení (24-RZS)|
|Lístek vytvořen:||24.05.2019 12:49|
|Poslední změna:||24.05.2019 12:49|
|Barcelona Social Summer 2019|
Barcelona Social Summer 2019 will take place from the 1st to the 11th of July, 2019 at our Pere Tarrés Faculty of Social Education and Social Work. The program will include lectures during the morning sessions, and visits to social institutions or projects in the afternoon sessions, from Monday to Thursday. The course will be held in English, and it will centre its attention in different topics related to the social intervention in the Catalan and Spanish context (f. ex. Social policies, immigration, international cooperation, interculturality, and many others).
• Format: classes during the mornings, and visits during the afternoons, from Monday to Thursday. Fridays and weekends will be free.
• Price: € 750 (includes: courses, visits, transportation and lunches).
• When: from the 1st to the 11th of July, 2019
• Where: Faculty of Social Education and Social Work Pere Tarrés
• Accommodation: Accommodation options will be suggested, but the booking and payment will be covered by each participant.
• Registration: you can register now on-line through this link until the 30th of June of 2019.